Date(s) - 10/09/2010 - 10/09/2018
1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Royal Olympic Hotel, Athens - Greece
Royal Olympic Hotel, Room Panorama, Athens, Greece
Monday, 10 September 2018, From 1:30p.m. to 7p.m
The project’s Final Event will be hosted as a pre-conference workshop of this year’s IRCOBI and thus, will take place at the same venue. Through the presentation of key project achievements and talks of top-class invited guest speakers, fruitful discussions will be engaged, among others, about:
Simulation-based approach covering a wider range of loading conditions
- Generic sled test set-up for car occupant tests
- Human body models to assess thoracic injuries of elderly
- Improved ATD thoracic injury criteria
- Test tools FlexPLI-UBM and TIPT
- Enhanced test and assessment procedures (NCAP and legislation)
The registration process for this Final Event will start on 2 July 2018 using the IRCOBI conference’s registration system under:
Please register in time as the number of seats is limited!
For more information please visit www.seniors-project.eu
The latest agenda of the event can also be found on the SENIORS and the IRCOBI websites.